What are the benefits of becoming a Member?
- You can customize the $135 Starter Kit with anything you want (stamps, inks, accessories, Big Shot) to a value of $155 (20% savings) Choose traditional products or digital downloads or a combination of both!
- The kit ships FREE (so you save another 10%)
- There is no taxes added (so 12% savings in BC, or local Provincial taxes where you live)
- Enjoy a minimum ongoing 20% discount on your future purchases
- Be the first to see and purchase the new products from upcoming catalogues a month before the catalogue is released
- There is no obligation to sell product and hold parties or classes and there is NO penalty to stop being a member – you can stop anytime
- Just drop and keep all the goodies you purchased (or received in your kit)
- After you purchase your Starter Kit you remain a member for a minimum of three months – sometimes longer – depending on when you signed up. Everyone enjoys a FULL quarter where no purchases are required to maintain your membership.
- If you’d like to stay as a member you submit $400 in retail sales in a four month period which includes your own purchases and friends/customers orders.
- A PDF with 52 card ideas including pictures, full instructions, supply list and cutting measurements! Here's an example of one of the pages (this is a special thank you to my personal members of my team)
IF you want to earn income through your stamping hobby then I can help you achieve your goals. Check out my resume for more information about my own business.
Friends across the miles – Join my Community of Stampers from coast to coast in Canada. When you sign with me you become a member of my group – Canada Inks Up!. We meet locally (Vancouver, BC) and online through virtual hookups (private Facebook Group, Password protected blog, Monthly online meetings. There is lots of fun with no pressure to do more than you are comfortable with doing. You decide.
Our stamping group loves to share through swaps and training and I keep you up-to-date on the happenings in Stampin’ Up! through monthly newsletters. You’ll be informed and entertained with samples and tips!
QUESTIONS? Please EMAIL ME I pride myself on getting back to you quickly.
READY TO SIGN-UP ON-LINE AND GET BENEFITS INSTANTLY? CLICK HERE.